AIM
Trombran

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO US ALL

The animation was VERY nice. I loved the transitions, angles, movement- pretty much everything! This is now on my top 10 list for short flash animations. It was the most inspiring thing I watched all day.

Thank you very much for all your hard work.

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

super GREAT!

the There She Is series is an inspiration to us all. Looking forward to the next one!

Psycholapse Psycholapse

Some really great random references in there.

wow. I'm impressed. the transitions were really nice. nice choice of music too. How long did that take you to finish that?

Darvon responds:

Hmmm, not too long, I'd say a total of about 6 hours or so? I'm going to add a little bit more to this one and then upload it here. I'm thinking of making a second animation like this with more oddities, but it won't be on Newgrounds if this one doesn't do good.

Straw Hat Samurai Straw Hat Samurai

The Bar has been set.

For me, this game has set the bar for it's genre. well done. Can't wait to see it raise even higher with the sequel.

Neverending Light Neverending Light

I have seen the light!

I was really taken aback by this game. It was ever so much more than I was expecting. Great lighting and characters... just really engaging . One of my favorite flash games.

JoeWick - Garritan Theme Thing JoeWick - Garritan Theme Thing

excellent harmony, and background percussion

By Garritan theme, is it a refference to some part of a Tim Burton movie? Like Edwards Swissor hands? It's deffinatly Danny Elfman Inspired. The main motif is taken from one of his songs, but the harmonization is different when it repeats a second time (at least i think it is...) The staccato horns and cressendo is deffinately his style as well. I like the faint sound of the chimes and bells in the background, its a very nice touch.