AIM
Trombran

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO US ALL

The animation was VERY nice. I loved the transitions, angles, movement- pretty much everything! This is now on my top 10 list for short flash animations. It was the most inspiring thing I watched all day.

Thank you very much for all your hard work.

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

super GREAT!

the There She Is series is an inspiration to us all. Looking forward to the next one!

Psycholapse Psycholapse

Some really great random references in there.

wow. I'm impressed. the transitions were really nice. nice choice of music too. How long did that take you to finish that?

Darvon responds:

Hmmm, not too long, I'd say a total of about 6 hours or so? I'm going to add a little bit more to this one and then upload it here. I'm thinking of making a second animation like this with more oddities, but it won't be on Newgrounds if this one doesn't do good.

ROBOTECH Episode 2 ROBOTECH Episode 2

very nice emotional work here.

although the action content of this one was toned down when compared to your first work, I think this one has more drama and character developement in it. Nicely done. Can't wait to see where you go from here.

ROBOTECH Episode 1 ROBOTECH Episode 1

Wow, very nice attack & morphing scenes

I thought the morphing scenes were very cool along with the fight scenes. The music application was also really good. The space ship in the begining that the robots fly into could us some more detail though.

Cyan's Conflict - Final Cyan's Conflict - Final

This is awsome! FF kicks!

Wow! Bravo! Bravo! Nice intro and storyline. Although the graphics are all pixely, it stays true to the Final fantasy Genre. Perhaps you could add in some more sound effects for some of the attacks in the battle sequences. Maybe in a later project you could cover some of the other Final Fantasy installments. Wonderful work!

Mario Twins (official) Mario Twins (official)

Swwweeeeet

nice scene with bowser.

Squash Dat Bug! Squash Dat Bug!

All right! Mr. T!

Mr. T is the man! I like the lip sinc work you did on this one. It would be funny if there was a strange sound effect for when the shoe comes down on the bug. Like a monty python fart or a just a stomping sound. Keep em coming.